Subscribe & Save
We are proud to offer a subscribe & save service which allows customers to automate their repeat orders and a save money for doing so.
How does it work?
The hint is in the name, you subscribe and you save for doing so but we will talk through each step below.
- On the product page select the subscribe and save option
- A drop down will appear for you to select a delivery interval, for example if you wish to receive the product every 8 weeks then select 8 weeks from the drop down and click buy it now. If you wish to subscribe to multiple products click add to basket and repeat the process.
- Complete the quick and easy checkout process as normal.
- Once you have placed the order you will an email confirmation informing you that you have just started a subscription. In the confirmation email is also a magic link with which you can access your customer portal to manage your subscription. We recommend flagging this email in your inbox so you can easily find it when needed.
- From the subscription portal you will be able to make changes to your subscription such as changing the time interval between receiving orders, skipping an order, changing the delivery address and more.
I've lost my email with link to customer portal?
No problem, first try searching your inbox for 'Subscription confirmation' and if you are still unable to find it please contact us via our contact us form by clicking here. We will be able to make any changes to your subscription which you require and be able to send you another email with a link to your customer portal.
What changes can I make to my subscription?
From your customer portal you can make a variety of changes to your subscription such as adding & removing products, changing delivery time intervals, skip a shipment, change shipping address and update payment method.
What happens if a payment declines?
If when it comes to take a payment for your scheduled subscription and we are unable to collect the funds we will try again up to 3 times before cancelling the subscription and informing you of this via email. You can skip or cancel subscriptions via your customer portal.
Who are seal subscriptions?
Seal subscriptions are our chosen partner for offering subscription services. They are based in Europe and GDPR compliant meaning that your data is encrypted and protected.
For more general FAQ's relating to our products and services please click here.